You can help Fairbridge help young people in need today by joining the 1200 Club. The 1200 Club is made up of individuals and businesses who generously donate $250 per year which directly contributes to Fairbridge Programs for disadvantaged young people.
1200 Club members are people who recognise that an investment in today’s young people is an investment in tomorrow’s society and economy.
Exclusive 12-months memberships are renewable each year to only 1200 people. Your $250 goes towards life-changing programs for those at risk, with a disability or facing barriers.
Be one of a limited number of businesses, organisations, groups, clubs, families and individuals to join this exclusive club. View a list of our current members here with links to some of their websites.
As a member you will receive:
- A spot on our 1200 Club Honour Board, containing your engraved name on a brass plaque.
- A listing on our website, with a link to your website.
- If you are a business, a company profile which gets emailed to ALL members.
- An Honour Card, which entitles you to discounts at various facilities offered at Fairbridge.
- A certificate of appreciation.
- Invitations to special events throughout the year.
For more information about how you can become a 1200 Club member: