Alternative Education Courses
The following Certificate II & III Courses will be starting early 2017:
- CPC20112 Certificate II in Construction
- AHC21016 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC31410 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- SIS30413 Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
- 52773WA Certificate I in Leadership
All courses run during term time
For more information on our courses, services and fees please see our Information Booklet here.
Please remember students need to come through a broker for Youth at Risk Courses, a full list of brokers can be found within the Information booklet.
If you have a participant that maybe interested please send this Expression of Interest Form, or fill in the form below and Fairbridge will then follow up with the registration documents.
Why choose Fairbridge?
We have the following support services in place to assist the students:
- Industry experienced and qualified Trainers
- Mentor Support
- Free Bus Service
- Breakfast club
- Numeracy and Literacy Support
- Life Development program
- Live training projects delivered in our town site
- Workshops, accredited nursery gym hall and oval
To be eligible for these courses students must meet ALL of the following criteria.
- aged 15 to 24; and (for Surface Extractions Ops min age 17)
- not be fully engaged in education, employment or training
- be referred by a youth at risk broker (see link below for more information)
- Students aged 15 or 16 years but are not in their final two years of schooling an Exemption form is required. Exemptions are arranged and signed either by the:
– School principal (for students in IPS); or
– Regional Executive Director
- Students who are in the last two years of secondary schooling require a Notice of Arrangement (Contract between Parent and RTO)
- All students MUST be referred from a Youth at Risk Broker (see table above)
- All Fairbridge forms to be completed before the commencement of the course
- Fees to be paid or part paid as per agreement below, before the commencement of the course.
- All students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) when involved in VET training. Go to www.usi.gov.au for more information. Please try to have your USI prior to commencement.
For more information and to register your interest, please fill in the form below:
If you have any questions or you would like to arrange a time to view Fairbridge with a client please contact Kim Tantrum on 9531 7967 or email: email@example.com.
National Provider Code: 50612