Alternative Education Courses
The following Certificate II & III Courses will be starting early 2017:
- CPC20112 Certificate II in Construction
- AHC21010 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- AHC31410 Certificate II in Conservation and Land Management
- SIS30413 Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation
- 52773WA Certificate I in Leadership
Please keep checking this page for start dates
For more information on our courses, services and fees please see our Information Booklet here.
Please remember that students need to come through a broker for Youth at Risk Courses.
If you have a participant that maybe interested please send this Expression of Interest Form, or fill in the form below and Fairbridge will then follow up with the registration documents.
Why choose Fairbridge?
We have the following support services in place to assist the students:
- Professional Trainers
- Full Time Mentor
- Free Bus Service
- Breakfast club + regular lunch options
- LLN trainer/assist
- Life Development program
- A whole town site experience
- Real/live work projects
- Workshops, accredited nursery gym hall and oval
To be eligible for these courses students must meet ALL of the following criteria. The Dept. of Training & Workforce Development sets some of the criterion while Fairbridge sets the rest; we are unable to accept anyone outside of these areas:
- aged 15 to 24; and (for Surface Extractions Ops min age 17)
- not be fully engaged in education, employment or training
- be referred by a youth at risk broker (see link below for more information)
- Students aged 15 or 16 years but are not in their final two years of schooling an Exemption form is required. Exemptions are arranged and signed either by the:
– School principal (for students in IPS); or
– Regional Executive Director
- Students who are in the last two years of secondary schooling require a Notice of Arrangements (Contract between Parent and RTO)
- All students MUST be referred from a Youth at Risk Broker (see table below)
- All Fairbridge forms to be completed before the commencement of the course
- Fees to be paid or part paid as per agreement below, before the commencement of the course.
- All students will require a Unique Student Identifier (USI) when involved in VET training. Go to www.usi.gov.au for more information. Please try to have your USI prior to commencement.
For more information and to register your interest, please fill in the form below:
If you have any questions or you would like to arrange a time to view Fairbridge with a client please contact Brett Hawthorn on 9531 7960 or email: email@example.com.
National Provider Code: 50612