Enjoy Fairbridge’s colourful history, visit the world-renowned Fairbridge Chapel, explore Fairbridge’s fascinating museum, walk through and admire heritage-listed cottages and listen to moving stories about the Fairbridge children of old.
Tour followed by morning or afternoon tea $18.00pp
A scrumptious Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream served with tea, coffee, juice and water.
Tour followed by a home-style country lunch $28.00pp
A delicious lunch of chicken schnitzel, potato dish (chef’s choice), vegetables in season, gravy, dessert (chef’s choice) served with tea, coffee, juice and water.
Tours operate Monday to Friday only.
- All meals are served in the Fairbridge Dining Room, unless otherwise advised.
- Catering costs are based on tours for groups with a minimum of 15 people.
- Tour groups are required to provide their own bus for village tours.
- A complimentary meal is available for the bus driver.
- Prices are effective from the 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- The Functions Coordinator needs to be advised of anticipated numbers upon booking. Final numbers that will be charged must be advised 4 days prior to your arrival. No shows on the day will be charged for.
- Tours do not operate on public holidays.