Conservation and Land Management
- Fairbridge conducts Certificate II and III in CALM for Traineeships and outside clients.
- Short courses are also available to groups who wish to do individual units from within those qualifications. These include: “Recognise Plants”, “Collect, Treat and Store Seed” and “Operate and Maintain a Chainsaw”.
- Certificate I to IV in Sport and Recreation or Outdoor Recreation.
- We also conduct Leadership courses that we can customise into a package to suit individual clients. These can range from 1-day teambuilding to week-long onsite stays at Fairbridge and wilderness camping expeditions.
- Fairbridge can deliver up to Certificate III in Business Services for those wishing to gain qualifications in the sphere of business and office work.
- Short courses available can include many computer courses, e.g. Word and Excel, through to “Deliver a Service to Customers” and “Work as a Team” type units.
Building and Construction
- Certificate II in General Construction.