A whole fairytale village...for destination weddings or that one perfect day...
Imagine finding everything for your perfect wedding within the one location - your guests can leave their cars at home!
- CEREMONY Famous historical chapel or our lovely gardens set amid 30 hectares of peaceful bushland and farmland
- RECEPTION Choice of 4 charming function venues
- ACCOMMODATION Heritage cottages sleep up to 350
- CATERING Buffet or Cocktail Style to suit every budget
- PHOTO LOCATIONS Breathtaking views, picturesque gardens and historical buildings
- ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES Keep the guests entertained
To view some of our most recent wedding images, please visit our Functions at Fairbridge Village facebook page here
At the historical Fairbridge Village, self-contained cottages accommodate 350 in a stunning bush setting close to Perth. Fairbridge offers a choice of six reception venues that are both stylish and full of character; and catering to suit every budget. An internationally famous heritage-listed chapel can add a uniquely charming historical touch to your event.
Our idyllic village in the Peel region is surrounded by pristine forests where wildlife roams free and where breathtaking views abound. Picturesque gardens and historical buildings make the perfect backdrop for your perfect day. And don't forget to keep your guests entertained with a plethora of adventure adrenalin activities from abseiling to climbing to ropes courses.
The best part of Fairbridge is that all income from your wedding will go towards our charity work with disadvantaged young people.