To make a booking or for general enquiries, please visit our front office at Fairbridge or ring reception between 8am and 6pm during the week. Reception is also available 9am – 5pm on the weekend and public holidays. Otherwise email us and we'll be happy to help.
Phone: (08) 9531 1177
- A deposit of one night's accommodation is required to secure your booking.
- Balance of monies must be paid on arrival before picking up the keys to your cottages or venues unless prior arrangements have been made.
- The person's name that is on the booking sheet is the person responsible for picking up the keys unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Check in and out must be adhered to (i.e. 2pm check in and 10am check out except Friday which is 9am)
- Catering prices vary depending on the size of the groups. When catering is ordered at the time of booking approximate numbers must be given.Please note if your numbers then fall below those estimated at the time of booking a price increase may occur. Community catering prices are based on 2 adults to help with the service and a team of 4 students being able to help with kitchen duties after meals (e.g. pack away dishwasher, sweep floors, wipe down tables). Should you not wish to assist catering staff an additional $3.00 per person per day will be charged.
- Final numbers for catering must be given to reception 4 working days prior to your arrival. These numbers will be charged for.
- Final numbers for activities must be given to reception 7 working days prior to your arrival. These numbers will be charged for.
- Monies received by Fairbridge are non-refundable but can be transferred to another booking within a period of 6 months (excepting cancellation fees).
- Any cancellation made on accommodation, venues and activities less than 4 working days prior to arrival will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- Guests hiring cottages/venues or equipment will be liable for any damage or losses incurred to Fairbridge buildings, equipment or property and will be charged accordingly.
- In some cases Fairbridge may request a bond to be paid prior to arrival.