Fairbridge 'Exeter Gallery' sells more artwork than any other gallery in the Peel region.
Exeter Gallery, Fairbridge Village is inviting Peel Region Artists and Arts Groups to book space
for the 2012-13 exhibition calendar.
All exhibitions will run for 4-6 weeks depending on the calendar.
If an opening function is desired the Artist-in-Residence will set up and provide coffee, tea, and juice for the event.
Any other catering is the responsibility of the artist/group.
A nibblies platter is available from Fairbridge Catering for a charge of $50.00 if desired.
Please discuss your requirements with A-i-R.
The Brush and Shutter Art & Photography Exhibition
Friday 4th October - Sunday 10th November
This will be the 5th Anniversary of the Brush and Shutter Art & Photography exhibition.
The exhibition is held each year for members of the community who live with mental illness to showcase their work.
- $100.00 tax deductable donation is required for groups
- $50.00 donation for solo exhibitors
- A 25% commission will be taken on sales with a cheque being issued 14-21 days after exhibition close.
- All works must be that of the artist, preferably current and must be for sale.(negotiation with A-i-R for items not for sale)
- While all care is taken with artworks any insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
- Fairbridge Village Inc. assumes no responsibility for damage or theft.
- The Artist-in-Residence reserves the right not to display artworks that are not suitably rigged for hanging or of lewd subject matter.
Please call the front reception on 9530 1177 and leave a message. Our Artist-in-Residence will get back to you to discuss available dates.
Fairbridge Artist-in-Residence Jane McIntyre
Always an artist, Jane McIntyre migrated from America in 1986 and has had the good fortune to live and work all over WA leaving a trail of her design work along the way. Among her favourites are the Centenary Quilt in Port Hedland (1996), the Welcome Wall in Geraldton (2002) and the Public Facilities Mural in Hopetoun (2005). Jane graduated from Edith Cowan University in 2002 (Central West TAFE Campus) with a Bachelor of Visual Arts. “I am delighted to be at Fairbridge Village and look forward to contributing to the development of its art precinct,” she says.
Visit the Fairbridge Art Gallery on South West Highway, Pinjarra, Western Australia. See directions.
Art Gallery Opening Hours
Mon - Thurs: 8am to 6pm
Fri: 8am to 6.30pm
Sat -Sun: 9am to 5pm
Public Holidays: 9am to 5pm
More information on the Fairbridge Art Gallery
Make an Online Enquiry >Or phone Fairbridge's artist-in-residence Jane McIntyre on 0428 549 477.