|Professor Peter Newman Trustee for Environment
Peter Newman is the Professor of Sustainability at Curtin University. He has written 17 books but is best known in Perth as a media commentator and the person who saved the Fremantle Railway. In 2014 he was awarded an Order of Australia for his contributions to urban design and sustainable transport.
Peter has worked in local government as an elected councillor, in state government as an advisor to three Premiers, in the Australian Government on the Board of Infrastructure Australia and in the UN on the IPCC as a Lead Author for Transport.
|Mr Richard Longley Trustee for Heritage|
|Lieutenant General John Sanderson Trustee for Youth|
Fairbridge Board of Governors
|Mrs Mirina Muir Grad Dip Environmental Law, Bach of Law, Bach of Education (Chair)|
|Mr Allan Rose Bach of Buss (Acc); FCPA; MAICD
Industry Experience - Experience in rail (6 years); aviation (15+ years); primary production & sales (6 years) and government (12 years) in various director, executive, general management, commercial and technical roles. Joining the Board of Fairbridge fulfils Allan’s desire to contribute more to his community through board and mentoring roles.
| Mr Dan Peckover BBus (Fin)
Dan currently holds the position of Financial Controller for Alcoa’s Pinjarra alumina refinery, and has amassed over 20 years of industry experience in financial management from small to multinational organisations, within industries including technology, material handling, hospitality and mining. The role on board of governors is an opportunity to share some of this experience with Fairbridge for the benefit of our young people and future leaders.
|Mr Larry Davies Current Positions:
• Director of NEAS
• General Manager, Services and State Executive Officer, WA, Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET)
• Treasurer, District Cricket Council of the Western Australian Cricket Association.
• Director, ACPET for 7 years including one year as Chair.
• CEO, Directions, a Wheatbelt based organisation delivering Group Training, Vocational Training, Workforce Development and School services, for 7 years.
• Owned and operated private RTOs including a NEAS English college.
• Held various positions within the Department of Training (in its various guises) from 1983 until 2003 including Executive Director, Employment and Director of Industrial Training. A key responsibility was the introduction of a range of career advice services throughout Western Australia.
|Ms Gningla Yannan|
|Ms Anne McKay Price|
|Mr Ric Hinch|
Fairbridge Management Team
|Chief Executive Officer||David Russell|
|Corporate Services Manager||Susan Snowball|
|Construction & Maintenance Manager||Iggy Matthew|
|Training Manager||Brett Hawthorn|
|Quality Manager||Kim Tantrum|
|Head Chef||Oliver Smith|