Outdoor Activities at Fairbridge
With experienced and qualified instructors and dedicated zones at Fairbridge Pinjarra and Point Peron, our facilitated activities help participants build self-confidence, leadership and team building skills.
Activities are available to all school, community and corporate groups with a minimum of 12 participants on weekdays and 15 participants on weekends. Maximum group size of 18 participants; for groups with more than 18 participant’s additional activities or multiple groups will be required.
Adult supervision is required for all activities. Bus hire will be an additional fee for all the off-site activities if required.
We offer a wide range of activities to achieve group objectives whilst ensuring fun for everyone:
Some of these activities to chose (depending on site) include:
- Rock Climbing – with the choice of either a 7 metre indoor wall or 15 metre outdoor wall.
- Abseiling Tower – participants climb a 15m tower before walking backwards over the edge to rappel down the other side.
- Giant Swing – Set on a 3m raised platform, our giant swing provides participants with an exhilarating rush as they fly through the air while safely secured by a harness.
- Flying Fox – starts from a platform 3m from the ground and travels down a slight hill for 80m. Fantastic for all ages especially younger children.
- High Ropes Course – elements that start at 3.5m high and progressively get more difficult and higher around the course. Great for developing trust and confidence.
- Archery – An exciting activity where budding Archers are given the opportunity to learn some new skills or improve on existing ones.
- Walk the Plank – A leap of faith style activity, where participants must muster all their confidence to climb to the top of our plank pole, once on the pole participants will walk along a narrow plank before jumping to catch the mid-air suspended trapeze. Participants are supported by a harness and rope.
- Biking – learn the basic skills of mountain biking, then put theory into practice as your guided through the tracks on site.
- Canoeing – gain water confidence, paddling and balance skills using canoes.
- Mini golf – our 9-hole course is great for bringing out a healthy competitive spirit. You will also learn about the local endangered animals whilst completing this activity. Use is free if self-facilitated, just ask reception for some golf clubs!
- Disability activities – our coordinators will help you devise a plan to accommodate disabled participants, including those in wheelchairs.
For further information about these adventure activities speak to us on (08) 9531 1177 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.