Are you’re looking for a location which offers something slightly different for your next conference or corporate function then why not visit one of our Venues. Why not take up the opportunity for a team building session with one of our experienced Activities staff or something a little more challenging!
- Lady Kyle Meeting Room, offering 25 seated, 50 theatre-style, is perfect for a smaller group, conference workshop.
- Clubhouse Function Hall, seated up to 80, this venue demonstrates the beauty of this historical village.
- The Clubhouse – Level 1; up to 120 theatre-style is ideal for smaller workshop groups.
- Dining Hall – seating up to 120, a little dressing creates a magical experience.
- Ruby Fairbridge Centre up to 500, theatre-style, ideal for large graduations or larger workshops looking to breakout into smaller groups.
Head Chef and Trainer, Glenn, can design a catering package to meet your requirements or theme. Offering an excellent variety of vegetarian and gluten free dishes as well as meeting the needs of those with special dietary requirements.
Why not stay in by booking one of our quaint cottages, and explore the village history. Meander through the village, see the peacocks and kangaroos roaming freely. A great place to unwind from the stresses of everyday life or grab your team and book one of our exciting activities. Whether you are looking for an quiet escape or team building session, we can design a program for you.
To make your reservation call us on (08) 9531 1177.