Picturesque BYO Wedding and Event Venue
Getting everything organised for your special event or wedding should be exciting and joyous from beginning to end and Fairbridge Village is your ideal venue for ceremony and reception! We are a BYO alcohol venue and allow self-catering, or allow our Head Chef to impress with a range of buffet, plated or cocktail menu options.
Fairbridge Village has endless magical photo opportunities and all guests can stay on site.
- CEREMONY: The famous Fairbridge Chapel, built in 1932 is perfect for your ceremony, alternatively an outside ceremony in the Fairbridge House Gardens, set within 30 hectares of peaceful bushland
- RECEPTION: we offer a choice of 2 charismatic function venues; The Clubhouse’s main function hall will fit up to 100 for a cocktail wedding, 80 seated, or the Dining Hall which can accommodate up to 160 seated. We provide the tables while you bring in your chairs and decorations.
- ACCOMMODATION: the charming heritage cottages will sleep 4 – 54. Ask about our GOLD cottages which include all bedding and linen.
- CATERING: our Chef has designed a mouth watering selection of buffet, plated or cocktail style options allow for any budget. If you wish to self-cater, The Clubhouse has a commercial kitchen with cool room available to hire, or bring in food trucks!
- PHOTO LOCATIONS: truly picturesque views, gardens and historical buildings provide seemingly endless photo opportunities for the happy couple.
Download our 2021 brochure – Fairbridge Weddings 2021
For further information please contact us on (08) 9531 1177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure your special date
If you would like to discuss how we can offer your day a unique experience, contact us to discuss your requirements on (08) 9531 1177.